Gratitude Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with picture
Gratitude [grat-i-tood, -tyood]
(noun) the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness
Gratitude meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late Middle English: from Old French, or from medieval Latin gratitudo, from Latin gratus ‘pleasing, thankful’
Gratitude in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Gratitude May be the Secret to Happy Marriage.
- Attitude defines success, gratitude defines happiness.
- The second way we can show gratitude for God’s gifts is to share the spirit of love with others.
- Chandrababu also expressed gratitude towards the farmers who voluntarily gave away their lands for the construction.
- The victim’s father expressed his gratitude to the police and the media for ensuring that justice was done to his 23-year-old daughter.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of gratitude
- Gratitude = great attitude = thanks
The Science of Happiness – An Experiment in Gratitude
Reverence Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture dictionary
Reverence [rev-er-uh ns, rev-ruh ns]
- (noun) deep respect for someone or something.“rituals showed honour and reverence for the dead”
- (verb) regard or treat with deep respect.“the many divine beings reverenced by Hindu tradition”
Reverence (रेवरन्स) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- इज्जत, पूजा, भक्ति, श्रद्धा, सत्कार, सम्मान, इज़्ज़त, आज्ञापालन, आदर
- Middle English: from Old French, from Latin reverentia, from revereri ‘stand in awe of’
Reverence in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Having a Queen is a distinct business advantage, particularly due to reverence for the monarchy in new and emerging markets like China.
- While ethics and gentlemanly deeds may earn you applauds and reverence, they will certainly not aid the results of the match in your favor.
- Jagra speaks about his mentor Akhil Kumar with great reverence.
- Devaki and Vasudeva understand that this is the divine Lord in the form of the charming child and pray to Him with reverence and adoration.
- “Shiksha” or learning begins when the child approaches the teacher with respect and reverence.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of reverence
- reverence ~ reference, agar kissi nai exam mein reference dikhai toh you will have a lot of respect for them
2011 Melbourne Boxing Day Test – Crowd goes wild when Sachin Tendulkar comes out
Accolade Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with picture
Accolade [ak–uh-leyd, -lahd; ak-uh–leyd, –lahd]
- (noun) any award, honor, or laudatory notice
- (noun) a touch on a person’s shoulders with a sword at the bestowing of a knighthood
Accolade (ऐकलेड / ऐकलैड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- आलिंगन (m),पुरस्कार (m),शाबाशी (f),सराहना (f), औपचारिक रूप से उपाधि देना
Accolade in a sentence
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Accolade
- A+Cool+Aide is a praise for the effort by a Distinction Student
Sharukh Khan winning Accolade in Movie – Om Shanti Om