- (verb) make (someone or something) look or feel better, younger, or more vital..“a bid to rejuvenate the town centre”
- (verb) restore (a river or stream) to a condition characteristic of a younger landscape.“a rejuvenated stream”
Rejuvenate meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- फिर से युवा करना, नया करना, फिर जवान या युवा करना, फिर से जवान बना देना, फिर से जवान हो जाना
- early 19th century: from re- ‘again’ + Latin juvenis ‘young’ + -ate3, suggested by French rajeunir .
Rejuvenate in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Modi government’s grand plan to rejuvenate Indian traditions takes …
- Sporty, wildlife getaways a quick fix to rejuvenate
- Leaving Lucrative Job Offers Behind, This 26-Yr-Old Is Rejuvenating …
- Pakistan vs Australia, 2nd ODI, Preview: Hosts eager to rejuvenate …
- Rejuvenate your skin and hair this Holi at the Sanctuary Spa, The Den
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Rejuvenate
- REJUVENATE…Juvenile means a young person..so making Younger
- (verb) get or bring (something) back from somewhere; “I was sent to retrieve the balls from his garden”
- (verb) (of a dog) find and bring back (game that has been shot); “labradors are used to retrieve the birds after the flush”
- (verb) reel or bring in a fishing line; “when he reaches the breakers, with you retrieving furiously, he’ll probably change course”
- (verb) find or extract (information stored in a computer); “other features include the ability to store, update, retrieve, and print your data”
- (verb) recall (something); “the police hope to encourage him to retrieve forgotten memories”
- (verb) put right or improve (an unwelcome situation); “he made one last desperate attempt to retrieve the situation”
- (noun) an act of retrieving something, especially game that has been shot; “watch the dog make the long retrieves”
- (noun) the possibility of recovery; “he ruined himself beyond retrieve”
Retrieve (रिट्रीव / रीट्रीव) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- वापस पा लेना, बचाना, सुधारना, पता लगाना, लौटा देना
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘find lost game’): from Old French retroeve-, stressed stem of retrover ‘find again’.
Retrieve in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper editorial)
- Update: Woman injured in April accident to retrieve dog has died.
- Everest rescuers retrieve bodies of two Indian climbers.
- Mount Everest rescue team attempts to retrieve body of climber.
- Man who drowned trying to retrieve purse in Lady Bird Lake identified.
- Search suspended for man who jumped off boat to retrieve hat.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of retrieve
- Labrador Retriever Yaad rakho…. ball feko leke (retrieve) aayega
- (verb) restore (a dead person) to life; “he queried whether Jesus was indeed resurrected”
- (verb) revive or revitalize (something that is inactive, disused, or forgotten); “it gives him a chance to resurrect his career”
Resurrect meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- पुनर्जीवित करना, दुबारा शुरू करना
- late 18th century: back-formation from resurrection.
Resurrect in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper editorial)
- Misbah, Sarfraz fifties resurrect Pakistan’s otherwise plodding day.
- Cow dung used to resurrect minor killed by lightning in Odisha.
- He happens to be the person who took up the challenge of resurrecting the well-known Fairy Queen locomotive in 1997.
- Placing faith in coaching to resurrect dreams.
- Young PCC chief Sachin Pilot worked against all odds to resurrect the party.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of resurrect
- re + errect = phirse khada ho gya