- (noun) a person fighting against a government or invading force; a rebel or revolutionary.
- (noun) a member of a section of a political party that revolts against the methods or policies of the party.
- (adjective) in opposition to a civil authority or government
Insurgent Hindi meaning
Insurgent Word Usage in recent news
- 2013 has been the year of the insurgent party
- AN INSURGENT PREVAILS IN DELHI
- U.K. marine gets minimum 10 years for killing Taliban insurgent
- Insurgent commander killed in Meghalaya
- U.S. officials warn of insurgents streaming into Syria
Insurgent Mnemonics Trick to remember word
- a person (army man) who does not listen to the command of his sergeant is rebellious in nature therefore in-surgent = one who does not listen to his sergeant[ commander] thus is rebellious – by Chandrima