- (verb) (especially of a small animal or child) run with quick light steps, especially through fear or excitement;“he scampered in like an overgrown puppy”
- (noun) an act of scampering;“he heard the squeak and scamper of rats”
Scamper (स्कैम्पर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- तेज़ी से दौड़ जाना, भाग जाना, रफूचक्कर हो जाना
- late 17th century (in the sense ‘run away’): probably from scamp.
Scamper in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Kohli reached the mark while trying to steal a single and he had to scamper to the non-striker’s end but in the end he was comfortably in.
- With none of the scamper, hurry ,bustle, dash and dart I was able to walk right up to my office desk unruffled and composed.
- The batsmen scamper through for a single.
- At this tender age when other children scamper around in their free time, this class 3 student takes on the role of a librarian.
- A bunch of rats scamper down the Metro steps (‘racing’ to outdo the other) – except those two at the top of the stairs.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of scamper
- scamper = scam + per … scam karke scamper
Gambol Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture Dictionary
(verb) run or jump about playfully “Lead singer Andrea gambolled and spun with aplomb”
(noun) an act of running or jumping about playfully “the two of them run off to the woods for a gambol together”
Gambol (गैम्बल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
उछल-कूद करना, कलोल, कूद-फांद
- early 16th century: alteration of gambade (see gambado1), via French from Italian gambata ‘trip up’, from gamba ‘leg’.
Gambol in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- But however much they frolic and gambol, the walls of the room contain them.
- As fish gambol, preen and strut in the water, so thinking beings give off their best only when left uncontrolled.
- The promise in the name seemed to have paid off as I watched the three creatures gambol in the water.
- Goats and bare-bodied babies gambol around them, while a cow, undisturbed by any of this, pensively chews on her cud.
- Note that their own kids gambol in Pizza Huts and beer parlors : eminently conducive environs for spouting nationalism.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of gambol
- gambol = game+ball (ucchal-khud)
Frisking Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- to search (a person) for concealed weapons, contraband goods, etc., by feeling the person’s clothing: The police frisked both of the suspects.
- to dance, leap, skip, or gambol; frolic: The dogs and children frisked about on the lawn.
Frisking (फ्रिस्क) meaning in Hindi
- टटोल कर तलाशी लेना,उछलना,नाचना
Frisking word usage in recent news (Frisking in a sentence)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of word Frisk
- security guards reduce the risk just by frisk – by mrdeps
How to pronounce frisking
The Mask (4/5) Movie CLIP – Frisking The Mask (1994) HD