- (adj) involving or limited to basic principles.“he received a rudimentary education”
- (adj) relating to an immature, undeveloped, or basic form. “a rudimentary stage of evolution”
Rudimentary meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- अल्पविकसित, असल, आधारभूत, प्रथम, प्राथमिक, प्रारंभिक, प्रारम्भिक, मूल, मूलभूत, मौलिक, अर्धविकसित, आरम्भ का
Rudimentary in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Will the new budget live up to the hype?, In medieval times, royal court officials and other public authorities deployed a somewhat rudimentary ‘news broadcast’ channel –— in the form …
- Why It Is Important To Count India’s Chickens (and Cows), While India has the world’s second largest human population at 121 … supporting the rural livelihood but also a rudimentary element of our …
- ‘Rare easterlies delaying monsoon over India’, This is what has prompted forecasters to scan the Bay for signs of storm initiation, with a rudimentary cyclonic circulation waiting in readiness …
- Submarine rescue technology of Indian Navy: Where does India …, 51 long years after India commissioned its first submarine on 08 … Thus far, the Indian Navy had a very rudimentary rescue capability.
- Why the poor backed the politics of Hindutva, A rudimentary class framework reduced a whole range of … For the vast majority of India’s poor, there was little improvement in their perilous …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of zany
- kids in elementary schools are rudimentary
- sedimentary=rudimentary…..sedimentary rock are used in the base or foundation of a building…hence rudimentary means basic or fundamental !!!!!!!
- (adj) abrupt or offhand in speech or manner; “she could be brusque and impatient”
Brusque (ब्रस्क) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- mid 17th century: from French, ‘lively, fierce’, from Italian brusco ‘sour’.
Brusque in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Donald Trump is brusque, aggressive, narcissistic and most likely, brutally honest.
- Known for his hard-line law-and-order views and brusque manner, he would set a very different tone than previous holders of the job.
- Trump has come across as brusque, almost bordering on being boorish, with no respect for the woman.
- While such sudden and brusque changes are the norm in corporate America which did not even spare its CEO Steve Jobs in 1985.
- Brusque & ruthless, Jagmohan Dalmiya lifted the game.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of brusque
- brush kyun??? I dont want to brush and kiss you!
Presumptuous [pri-zuhmp-choo-uh s]
- (adj) (of a person or their behaviour) failing to observe the limits of what is permitted or appropriate.
Presumptuous (प्रिज़म्प्चूअस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- ढीठ,धृष्ट,मान लेना,पहले से
- Middle English: from Old French presumptueux, from late Latin praesumptuosus, variant of praesumptiosus ‘full of boldness’,
Presumptuous in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of presumptuous
- bhaut jaada hi “Presume” kar liya… Presumptuous
- (adj) dealing with sexual matters in a comical way; humorously indecent;”another of his bawdy stories”, “bawdy jokes”
- (adj) humorously indecent talk or writing;”a collection of Savita Bhabhi bawdy”
Bawdy (बॉडी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अश्लील,गंदा,फूहड़,अश्लील वार्तालाप,फ़हश
- early 16th century: from bawd + -y
Bawdy in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of bawdy
- Bawdy – Baawdi(in hindi) go gayi hai kya? Ashleel hai yeh ladki
Bollywood Gets Bawdy With ‘Delhi Belly’
Audacious [aw-dey-shuh s]
- (adj) showing a willingness to take surprisingly bold risks;“an audacious explorer”
- (adj) showing an impudent lack of respect; “he made an audacious remark”
Audacious (आडैशस / ऑडेशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उजड्ड, ढीठ, निडर, निर्भीक, साहसी, अक्खड़
- mid 16th century: from Latin audax, audac- ‘bold’ (from audere ‘dare’) + -ious.
Audacious in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of audacious
- crowd mein ‘Audible’ hone ke liye ‘audacious’ hone jaruri hai
Asian Paints Audacious Chote Nawab – “aane do!!”