- to search (a person) for concealed weapons, contraband goods, etc., by feeling the person’s clothing: The police frisked both of the suspects.
- to dance, leap, skip, or gambol; frolic: The dogs and children frisked about on the lawn.
Frisking (फ्रिस्क) meaning in Hindi
- टटोल कर तलाशी लेना,उछलना,नाचना
Frisking word usage in recent news (Frisking in a sentence)
- Sonia’s son-in-law Robert Vadra may lose frisking immunity, hints Aviation Minister
- Priyanka Gandhi Vadra seeks withdrawal of frisking exemption at airports
- Attack on Akhilesh Singh: Frisking intensify at Jamshedpur Civil Court
- At a routine frisking in the jail about 15 days ago, officials found two cigarette packets and nine bidi bundles with the actor.
- A mere increase in frisking or scanning at airports will not curb the smuggling.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of word Frisk
- security guards reduce the risk just by frisk – by mrdeps
How to pronounce frisking
The Mask (4/5) Movie CLIP – Frisking The Mask (1994) HD