- (verb) arouse (someone) to interest or mild excitement, especially through sexually suggestive images or words.
Titillate (टिटलेट / टिटलैट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गुदगुदाना, सहलाना, सुरसुराना, उत्तेजित करना
- early 17th century (earlier (Middle English) as titillation ): from Latin titillat- ‘tickled’, from the verb titillare
Titillate in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- It was clear that Krishna didn’t share these pictures to titillate the viewers.
- I never made Jism to titillate male fantasies.
- Pornographic content was created solely to titillate its mature audience.
- The fashion in lingerie and corsetry was meant to titillate, which it definitely did.
- “I won’t do a kiss to titillate the audience,” Shraddha Kapoor
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of titillate
- titillate mein chhupa hai tits.. that might titillate you
Warning: This might titillate you 🙂
Audacious [aw-dey-shuh s]
- (adj) showing a willingness to take surprisingly bold risks;“an audacious explorer”
- (adj) showing an impudent lack of respect; “he made an audacious remark”
Audacious (आडैशस / ऑडेशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उजड्ड, ढीठ, निडर, निर्भीक, साहसी, अक्खड़
- mid 16th century: from Latin audax, audac- ‘bold’ (from audere ‘dare’) + -ious.
Audacious in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of audacious
- crowd mein ‘Audible’ hone ke liye ‘audacious’ hone jaruri hai
Asian Paints Audacious Chote Nawab – “aane do!!”
Brazen [brey-zuh n]
- (adj) shameless or impudent
- (adj) made of brass
- (verb) endure an embarrassing or difficult situation by behaving with apparent confidence and lack of shame
Brazen (ब्रेज़न / ब्रैज़न) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- निर्लज्ज,पीतल के समान,खुल्लमखुल्ला,निर्लज,बेशर्म,पीतल का,तांबे का
Brazen in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of brazen
- Split the word brazen as Bra + Zen. Suppose you went out with your friends and saw a girl in a Zen car wearing only a bra. How was the attempt of the girl? Really bold and brazen!
Woman steals jewellery CCTV footage (Brazen daytime thefts)
Insolent [in-suh-luh nt]
- (adj) boldly rude or disrespectful; contemptuously impertinent; insulting;
Insolent (इन्सलन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Insolent in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Insolent
- sounds like insult-ent => A person who insults evryone is UNRESTRAINED, IMPRUDENT AND SHAMELESS
Shahrukh khan insolent behaviour at Wankhede Stadium with background sound