- (adj) sinister or ghostly in a way that causes fear and unease. “I bet this place is really spooky late at night”
- (adj) easily frightened, nervous. “some horses are more spooky by nature than others”
Spooky meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- डरावना, भूत जैसा, भुतहा, डरपोक, डरावना, पिशाच-सदृश, ख़ौफ़नाक
Spooky in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- The Indian Government Insists All Is Well in Kashmir. But As the …. The city grew spooky with whiskered soldiers and glinting razor-wire.
- New Jersey woman finds scary doll at home. What she did next …, In a rather creepy incident, a woman in New Jersey, USA, spotted a spooky clown doll at her residence while she was relaxing in the backyard, ..
- Kashmiris Are Angry, Yet They Are Calm. Why?, A similar spooky silence prevails in rest of the Valley. … with militant groups, for supporting the secession of Kashmir from India and indulging in …
- Artist Profiles: Karsh Kale, Being an Indian born in the U.K and brought up in the United States the … Spooky and can be heard performing on works by Sussan Deyhi
- Was my Airbnb host a…witch?, I was in London, and my India SIM card wasn’t working so I couldn’t get …. uneventful nights—I would recommend it to those who like spooky …
SPOOKY SITUATIONS YOU CAN DEFINITELYRELATE TO