imbecile [im-buh-sil, -suh l or, esp. British, -seel]
- (noun) a stupid person
- (adj) stupid; idiotic. “try not to make imbecile remarks”
imbecile (इम्बसल / इम्बिसिल / इम्बसाइल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
imbecile sentences from newspaper
- I don’t care how happy you are, you imbecile,
- Mainstream Indian cinema has seldom missed an opportunity to portray the Goan Catholic as an adorable drunk imbecile
- Mark Grimshaw, chief executive of the Rural Payments Agency is either an imbecile or a charlatan.
- He was diagnosed as an imbecile and put in an asylum.
- I don’t want to seem like an imbecile, but the truth is, I am.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of imbecile
- sounds like IMBALANCE….a person having imbalance in his mind is a stupid person….
Are You an imbecile?