- (noun) the action of dissecting a body or plant to study its internal parts. “the dissection of animals for scientific research”
- (noun) very detailed analysis of a text or idea. “this dissection of modern relationships”
Dissection meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- चीरफाड़, विच्छेदन, विश्लेषण, अंग व्यवच्छेद, शोध केलिए लाश या पौधों की चीरफाड़, अंग-विच्छेद, सूक्ष्म परीक्षण
Dissection in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Chennai doctors use ‘India-genius’ method to treat heart patients, Chennai doctors use ‘India-genius’ method to treat heart patients … It increases the death of rupture or aortic dissection — a tear in the lining of …Story image for
- Apple’s Bengaluru app accelerator gives developers a global platform, UK, at a fraction of India’s population, has nearly 10 times that number, and … at the App Accelerator to leverage Apple Pencil for dissection.
- Delhi doctors remove 24kg tumour from abdomen, Then I read on the internet about Africans going to India seeking … Slow and deliberate dissection was performed to remove the tumo
- Human bones, skulls found near hospital in Bihar’s Muzaffarpur, A doctor said parts of abandoned corpses are culled after post-mortem for dissection and research purposes by medicos. After conducting a …
- Kuldeep rediscovers his potency, A quiet walk towards the bowler and brisk dissection of the delivery. … on Sunday elicited that rare response from the former India captain.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Dissection
- dis(away) + section = dissection, ie, moving sections apart and analyzing.
- I want to analyse (Dis)this section.