Captivating Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- capable of attracting and holding interest; charming; “a captivating smile”, “he was captivated by her beauty”
Captivating (कैप्टिवैटिंग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मनोहर, मोहक, लुभावना, दिलकश
- early 16th century: from late Latin captivat- ‘taken captive’, from the verb captivare, from captivus (see captive).
Captivating in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Energy of NHL coming to Las Vegas is captivating.
- Kylie Jenner shows off her captivating curves.
- Astronaut Tim Peake Shares Captivating Images from Outer Space.
- Kabali track list is out and it’s captivating!
- It’s a film that utterly suits the style of Anurag Kashyap; yet he fails to create a captivating experience.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of captivating
- captivate – captain of the boat is very captivating
Titillate Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture Dictionary
- (verb) arouse (someone) to interest or mild excitement, especially through sexually suggestive images or words.
Titillate (टिटलेट / टिटलैट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गुदगुदाना, सहलाना, सुरसुराना, उत्तेजित करना
- early 17th century (earlier (Middle English) as titillation ): from Latin titillat- ‘tickled’, from the verb titillare
Titillate in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- It was clear that Krishna didn’t share these pictures to titillate the viewers.
- I never made Jism to titillate male fantasies.
- Pornographic content was created solely to titillate its mature audience.
- The fashion in lingerie and corsetry was meant to titillate, which it definitely did.
- “I won’t do a kiss to titillate the audience,” Shraddha Kapoor
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of titillate
- titillate mein chhupa hai tits.. that might titillate you
Warning: This might titillate you 🙂
DELECTABLE Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Delectable [dih-lek-tuh-buh l]
- (adj) (of food or drink) delicious.“delectable handmade chocolates”
- (adj) extremely attractive.“the delectable Ms Davis”
- (noun) an especially appealing or appetizing food or dish, “a buffet table spread with delectables”
Delectable (डिलेक्टबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मनोहर, रमणीय, रुचिर, ललित, स्वादिष्ट
- late Middle English: via Old French from Latin delectabilis, from delectare ‘to charm’ (see delight).
Delectable in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Right ingredients alone do not lead to a delectable dish.
- But before I started trying the delectable food items, I was offered Pineapple Panna.
- The unripe fruit is made into curries and stews along with aromatic spices which lend in a delectable flavour.
- A large spread of delectable snack items lie ready after a long day of fasting.
- For Indians, who are always hungry for some bloody drama, the high profile murders make for a delectable watch.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of delectable
- delectable = something delicious on table
Delectable Pan Asian Cuisine at Malaka Spice, Pune
Allure Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi meaning with translation
Allure [uh–loo r]
- (noun) the quality of being powerfully and mysteriously attractive or fascinating; “The woman’s allure was her floral perfume that captivated the man’s senses”
- (verb) powerfully attract or charm; tempt; “will sponsors really be allured by such opportunities?”
Allure (अलुर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘tempt, entice’): from Old French aleurier ‘attract’, from a- (from Latin ad ‘to’) + luere ‘a lure’ (originally a falconry term)
Allure in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of allure
- Allure ~ Aalu(potato) re! your allure makes me fat
Watch Sunny Leone’s allure