- (verb) contemplate or conceive of as a possibility or a desirable future event. “the Rome Treaty envisaged free movement across frontiers”
- (verb) form a mental picture of (something not yet existing or known). “he knew what he liked but had difficulty envisaging it”
Envisage meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- संभावना का ध्यान करना, विचार करना, परिकल्पना करना, सामना करना, परिकल्पित
- early 19th century: from French envisager, from en- ‘in’ + visage ‘face’.
Envisage in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Northeast telecom delay concerns Prime Minister’s Office, … agency (further given to the Bharti Group) — envisage provision of mobile coverage to 8,621 villages, installation of 321 mobile tower sites, …
- LED bulb disruptor EESL targets ACs now, launches super efficient …, We envisage a PAN-India expansion of this programme, in a bid to extend the benefits of energy efficiency to every household in the country.”.
- These young jewellery designers landed internships with India’s top …, These young jewellery designers landed internships with India’s top jewellery … Through Envisage, Candere aimed at giving young minds the …
- Investment alert! Are Sovereign Bonds heading towards a yield …, Are Sovereign Bonds heading towards a yield benchmark in India? … We envisage that the treasury profit to provisioning ratio of Indian banks …
- PMKSY envisage over 5 lakh jobs by 2020: MoFPI, Pradhan Mantri Kisan SAMPADA Yojana (PMKSY) envisages the … in respect of food products produced and/or manufactured in India, has …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Envisage
- en”vis”age: vis – visualize something which is not present
- IN+VISAage…in visa what documents are required????….i was contemplating and making mental pictures of the documents required……
Introducing GE envisage*