- (noun) the most successful point; the culmination; “he had reached the pinnacle of his career”
- (noun) a high, pointed piece of rock; “soaring pinnacles of rock”
- (verb) raise on or as if on a pinnacle
Pinnacle (पिनकल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- शिखर, चरम सीमा, कलश, पर्वतशिखा, चरम सीमा पर चढ़ना
- Middle English: from Old French, from late Latin pinnaculum, diminutive of pinna ‘wing, point’.
Pinnacle in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Assembly election results catapult BJP to the pinnacle of Indian politics.
- Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation taken tourism development in the state to the pinnacle.
- Though there is nothing new in this, as this has been practised since long, but now it has reached to its pinnacle.
- The Les Blues will be look to make the most of home advantage and surge to pinnacle of European football for the first time since 2000.
- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge was the pinnacle. But it could also be seen in Karan Johar’s Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of pinnacle
- pine ke tree pei chhad jao and try to reach Pinnacle
Burj Khalifa Pinnacle BASE Jump – 4K