- (adj) having or conveying undue or indecent interest in sexual matters; “salacious stories”
Salacious (सलेशस / सलैशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अश्लील, कामुक, गंदा, ऐयाश, कामातुर, ज़िनाकार
- mid 17th century: from Latin salax, salac- (from salire ‘to leap’) + -ious.
Salacious in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Salacious tales of spouses cheating on their better halves cram the history books.
- The chapter wants to stay true to its genre (erotica) and in terms of salacious language and generous double entendres, it succeeds.
- KFC is not known for its salacious advertising.
- The five booksellers worked for a Hong Kong publishing house famous for salacious titles about high-ranking Chinese politicians.
- There are many salacious stories that the Raj Bhavans generate in various state capitals.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of salacious
- sala – sali ki salacious stories
- (verb) arouse (someone) to interest or mild excitement, especially through sexually suggestive images or words.
Titillate (टिटलेट / टिटलैट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गुदगुदाना, सहलाना, सुरसुराना, उत्तेजित करना
- early 17th century (earlier (Middle English) as titillation ): from Latin titillat- ‘tickled’, from the verb titillare
Titillate in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- It was clear that Krishna didn’t share these pictures to titillate the viewers.
- I never made Jism to titillate male fantasies.
- Pornographic content was created solely to titillate its mature audience.
- The fashion in lingerie and corsetry was meant to titillate, which it definitely did.
- “I won’t do a kiss to titillate the audience,” Shraddha Kapoor
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of titillate
- titillate mein chhupa hai tits.. that might titillate you
Warning: This might titillate you 🙂
Delectable [dih-lek-tuh-buh l]
- (adj) (of food or drink) delicious.“delectable handmade chocolates”
- (adj) extremely attractive.“the delectable Ms Davis”
- (noun) an especially appealing or appetizing food or dish, “a buffet table spread with delectables”
Delectable (डिलेक्टबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मनोहर, रमणीय, रुचिर, ललित, स्वादिष्ट
- late Middle English: via Old French from Latin delectabilis, from delectare ‘to charm’ (see delight).
Delectable in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Right ingredients alone do not lead to a delectable dish.
- But before I started trying the delectable food items, I was offered Pineapple Panna.
- The unripe fruit is made into curries and stews along with aromatic spices which lend in a delectable flavour.
- A large spread of delectable snack items lie ready after a long day of fasting.
- For Indians, who are always hungry for some bloody drama, the high profile murders make for a delectable watch.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of delectable
- delectable = something delicious on table
Delectable Pan Asian Cuisine at Malaka Spice, Pune
- (adj) dealing with sexual matters in a comical way; humorously indecent;”another of his bawdy stories”, “bawdy jokes”
- (adj) humorously indecent talk or writing;”a collection of Savita Bhabhi bawdy”
Bawdy (बॉडी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अश्लील,गंदा,फूहड़,अश्लील वार्तालाप,फ़हश
- early 16th century: from bawd + -y
Bawdy in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of bawdy
- Bawdy – Baawdi(in hindi) go gayi hai kya? Ashleel hai yeh ladki
Bollywood Gets Bawdy With ‘Delhi Belly’
Lascivious [luh-siv-ee-uh s] (adjective)
- inclined to lustfulness; wanton; lewd: a lascivious, girl-chasing old man.
- arousing sexual desire: lascivious photographs.
- indicating sexual interest or expressive of lust or lewdness: a lascivious gesture.
Lascivious meaning in Hindi
Lascivious word usage in recent news (Lascivious in a sentence)
How to pronounce Lascivious
Mnemonic trick to remember Lascivious
- lascivious (lasci -lust vious -full) so –lustful – by AIRTEL
Watch Mallika Sherawat’s Lascivious act in this song