- (verb) express discontent or sorrow over (something). “it was no use bemoaning her lot”
Bemoan meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- दुख प्रकट करना, रोना
- Old English bemǣnan ‘complain, lament’. The change in the second syllable (16th century) was due to association with moan, to which it is related.
Bemoan our in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Denizens take to Twitter to bemoan civic issues, Following the lack of response from the GHMC officials on their concerning civic issues, the residents of Old City have adopted to contemporary …
- Steel Producers Bemoan Imports as India Weighs Pros, Cons …, Faced with lobbying by the steel sector and some others, the Indian government is caught in a bind on whether to join the Regional …
- Hamali workers bemoan heavy burden, protest, Bowenpally: Hamali workers took out a rally at Dr BR Ambedkar Vegetable Market in Bowenpally on Friday, demanding the market committee …
- NGOs battling AIDS bemoan lack of international funding, Tirupur: A lack of international funding for AIDS prevention and control has affected the pace of the programmes, non-governmental …
- Past leaders bemoan ‘lacklustre’ PU elections, CHANDIGARH: Previous student leaders of the Panjab University, who would manage the student wings of the various prominent politica
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Bemoan
- bemoan… look at moan..means cryin,..whn does one cry when dey loose something..when one looses something they express disapproval..
- bemoan — be mourn means express mourn — express sadness
How To Say Bemoan