Garish Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture Dictionary
(adj) obtrusively bright and showy; lurid
Garish (गेरिश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
भड़कीला, सुहावना, दिखावटी, देखौवा, चमकोला
- mid 16th century: of unknown origin
Garish in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- A woman who has painted her £15 million home in ‘garish‘ red and white stripes has been told by the courts that she has 28 DAYS to fix it.
- Its flamboyant chief is known as the “guru in bling” for his penchant for garish clothes and jewellery.
- Ensure that you look graceful and not garish.
- When he was captured, Rolling Stone released a photo of Penn and Chapo shaking hands, with Chapo wearing a garish striped shirt.
- we’ve even heard of washrooms being painted in garish colours to dissuade employees from spending too much time in there.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of garish
- garish ~ gayish -> imagine a gay person wearing garish (chamkele) clothes
Bollywood’s GARISH Dress Costumes
Maudlin Vocab Meme Dictionary – English Hindi Translation
- (adj) tearfully or weakly emotional; foolishly sentimental
- (adj) foolishly or mawkishly sentimental because of drunkenness
Maudlin (मॉड्लिन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- शराब के नशे की भावुकता में, मूर्खता की हद तक भावुक. अतिभावुक
Maudlin in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Maudlin
- Maudlin – Model ko Lingerie mein rote hue dekha toh meri Aankh bhar aayi
Emosanal(maudlin) Attyachaar (Brass Band Version) – Dev D (2009) *HD* *BluRay*
Mawkish Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Pictures
- (adj) sentimental in an exaggerated or false way; “a long and mawkish poem”
Mawkish (मॉकिश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अति भावुक, चापलूसीभरा, घिनौना, कुत्सित
Mawkish in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- The film, however, is best when it focuses on key issues of old age with subtlety and dignity, never making it mawkish.
- There are no grand designs, no mawkish emotions and yet it is deliciously entertaining.
- The protagonist may face unfavourable situations but they don’t make you mawkish.
- Wilson called her writing “mawkish and banal”.
- It’s hard to make a movie featuring a cancer-ridden protagonist without resorting to grating sentimentality and mawkish melodrama.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Mawkish
- “Maa” itna “kiss” mat karo, my friends find it mawkish (over senti)
Time to listen a Mawkish Song