- (verb) smile affectedly or derisively;conceited smile
- (noun) a smile expressing smugness or scorn instead of pleasure
Smirk Meaning in Hindi
- बनावटी हंसी,बनावटी ढंग से मुस्कुराना
Smirk word usage in recent news (Smirk in a sentence)
- Molly had a smirk on her face when her colleague made a poor presentation.
- RACHEL MADDOW IS SMIRKING
- Family of black belts! Karate schoolboy Joseph Smirk from Hull is a chop off the old block
- He said good days are coming very soon,” Modi said, a smirk on his face, as the packed hall burst into mocking laughter.
- After a considered pause, Tendulkar added with a smirk, “Yeah, he’s ‘special’ all right.”
Mnemonic Trick to remember Smirk meaning
- SMIle+IRK….meaning SMILE IN AN IRKY MANNER OR IRRITATED MANNER -by imajeeth