- (adj) displaying exaggerated flattery or affection; obsequious.
Fawning (फॉनिंग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- खुशामदी,चापलूस,तलवे चाटने वाला
Fawning in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Chelsea – All this fawning over Gerrard is now turning my stomach
- Forgive Me For Not Fawning Over the Royal Baby
- World leaders have competed with the Indian diaspora of their countries in fawning over Modi.
- Local press has run fawning stories ahead of the anniversary.
- The fawning U. S. media do a very good job to keep the American public misinformed.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of fawning
- Fawn ~ Fan , in summers Fan will try to please you by giving cool air.
Watch Robert Fawning
Aamir Khan, Salman Khan | Andaz Apna Apna | Comedy Scenes – Jukebox – 3 | Bollywood movies