- (noun) physical strength and good health. “I was 79, but still full of vigour and vitality”
- (noun) effort, energy, and enthusiasm. “they set about the new task with vigour”
Vigour meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- तत्परता, उत्साह, फुर्ती, ओज, ऊर्जा, शक्ति/प्रभाव, ताकत
- Middle English: from Old French, from Latin vigor, from vigere ‘be lively’.
Vigour in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Maharashtra Election Results 2019: “Respect People’s Verdict …, Ms Munde told reporters she “respected the people’s verdict” and would continue working for them with renewed vigour. According to news …
- India up 14 ranks to 63rd in World Bank ‘Doing Business’ list, India jumped 14 ranks to 63rd position in the World Bank’s ‘Doing Business’ …. and assured to continue working for them with renewed vigour.
- Good news for both polity, economy, … be forced to seek and implement remedies for the slowdown with vigour. … and thwart a potential agro-processing revolution in rural India.
- Pakistan crossing the line, … it appears to be backing the anti-India terror outfits with much more vigour. With the United States looking to Pakistan to help extricate it from …
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi throws Article 370 dare, “The new vigour of a new India is now visible on the global stage. Don’t you too sense and feel that?” he said as the crowd chanted “Modi, Modi …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Vigour
- when sm1 take Viagra,his dick is full of energy because its vigour