Personification [per-son-uh-fi-key-shuh n]
- (noun) the attribution of a personal nature or human characteristics to something non-human, or the representation of an abstract quality in human form.
Personification (पर्सानिफिकेशन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मनुष्यगुणारोप, जीवधारी ठहराना, साकार रूप, अवतार
- 1745-55; personi(fy) + -fication
Personification in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- How many know that Saraswati, originally the personification of a river by the same name, is worshipped in pools of water in Japan.
- He is anathema to Tamils and Muslims as he is the personification of state terror.
- This has been named after a man who was a personification of the inner strength and power of a worker.
- I am kind of a personification of music in the film.
- He appeared to be a personification of virtues.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of personification
- personification mein chhupa hai “person”