- (adjective) quick and active; lively: brisk trading; a brisk walk.
- (adjective) sharp and stimulating: brisk weather; brisk wind.
- (adjective) (of liquors) effervescing vigorously: brisk cider.
- (adjective)abrupt; curt: I was surprised by her rather brisk tone.
- (verb) quicken something.(often followed by up ); brisk up your pace
Brisk (ब्रिस्क) meaning in Hindi
- तेज,फुर्तीला,स्फूर्तिदायक,तेज़ होना
Brisk word usage in recent news (Brisk in a sentence)
- Brisk polling recorded in Guntur
- Sugar price firms up on brisk demand, thin supply
- Brisk turn out in Sonia rally
- Ticket sales brisk for Hillary Clinton’s speaking tour
- Virat Kohli (28 off 15 balls), provided the team with a brisk start.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Brisk
- b(risk): to take a risk, you should be active and quick –by graduatestudent
How to pronounce brisk
Brisk Walking Can Be as Beneficial as Running: Study