- (adj) splendid and expensive-looking; “the banquet was a sumptuous, luxurious meal”
Sumptuous (सम्प्चूअस / सम्प्च्वस / सम्प्चूअस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- आलीशान, बहुमूल्य, महंगा, वैभवशाली, शानदार, ठाठ का
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘made or produced at great cost’): from Old French somptueux, from Latin sumptuosus, from sumptus ‘expenditure’
Sumptuous in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu Newspaper editorial)
- Angelina Jolie divorced, she buys a sumptuous house!
- Tempt your taste buds with sumptuous Easter menu at Yauatcha.
- Pair the perfect wine with a sumptuous Easter dinner.
- Special prayers, sumptuous meal mark Navroz celebration in Thane.
- Our teeth are the ones who bear the brunt of our sumptuous lifestyle.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Sumptuous
- (adj) sumptuously rich, elaborate, or luxurious
- (of a person) very generous or extravagant
- spent or given in profusion
- (verb) bestow something in generous or extravagant quantities on
Lavish (लैविश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मुक्तहस्त,उड़ाऊ,ठाठदार,प्रचुर,बहुत,बहुप्रद,व्ययशील,खर्चीला,फजूल खर्च,अतिव्ययी,अपव्ययी,उदार,उड़ाना,फूंकना,लुटाना,व्यय खर्च करना
Lavish in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of lavish
- lavish( read it as love ) in love boy spends money generously so generous in spending money
Lavish in da pool (dirty ver.)
- (adj) (of a person’s attitude or behaviour) extreme or unparalleled
- (adj) of very great excellence or beauty
- (verb) (of a solid substance) change directly into vapour when heated, typically forming a solid deposit again on cooling
Sublime (सब्लाइम) meaning in Hindi
- उत्तम विषय,परम,उत्कृष्ट,पूजनीय,उदात्त,बड़ा,ऊंचा करना
Sublime in a sentence (usage from recent news)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Sublime
- Lime juice makes us feel joy exalted… -by crazylooks
How to pronounce Sublime
Sachin Tendulkar sublime batting