- (adj) (of a man) confident, stylish, and charming; “all the men looked debonair and handsome in white tie and tails”
Debonair (डेबनेर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मिलनसार, मेहरबान, विनीत, सुशील, हँसमुख, ख़ुशदिल, ख़ुशमिज़ाज
- Middle English (in the sense ‘meek or courteous’): from Old French debonaire, from de bon aire ‘of good disposition’.
Debonair in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Shahid Kapoor turns the DEBONAIR mode on in this trippy photoshoot.
- Aamir looked debonair in a Nehru jacket while his wife Kiran Rao looked stunning in a shimmery golden sari.
- He’s like some kind of humorless combination of James Bond and Dirk Diggler, both debonair and dirty.
- On Valentine’s Day, show your date you’re debonair by courting the wines of the world.
- The beautiful ladies and debonair gentlemen arrived in limousines and walked the red carpet donning their elegant gowns and suits.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of debonair
- debo = bebo = kareena kapoor .. bebo ka husband debonair hi hoga
How to Pronounce Debonair
Brad Pitt Looks Debonair As A French Spy On The Set Of "Allied"