- (adje) representing the most perfect or typical example of a quality or class.
“he was the quintessential tough guy—strong, silent, and self-contained”
Quintessential meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
Quintessential in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- interGlobe Aviation runs budget airline IndiGo, India’s largest airline by …. the quintessential cost conscious Indian consumer has ended up as …
- Akhtar has co-created the streaming service’s latest India original with … set against the backdrop of quintessential Indian weddings in Delhi.
- Quaderi: Dhaka’s quintessential metropolitan poet
- Vatakara LS constituency in Kerala to witness quintessential fight
- Torry Harris Business Solutions: Inculcating Quintessential Integration …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Quintessential
- we have quintal(quint) of PURE and SACRED feeling(ESSENCE) for GOD
- (noun) a widely held but fixed and oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing. “the stereotype of the woman as the carer”
- (noun) a person or thing that conforms to a widely held but oversimplified image of the class or type to which they belong. “don’t treat anyone as a stereotype”
- (noun) a relief printing plate cast in a mould made from composed type or an original plate.
- (verb) view or represent as a stereotype. “the city is too easily stereotyped as an industrial wasteland”
Stereotype meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- सांद्र-मुद्र, घिसा-पिटा, ढले हुए टाइप की तख़्ती, छपाई का प्लेट, स्थिर नमूना, रूढ़िवादी, टकसाली, स्टिरियोटाइप, मुद्रण-फलक बनाना, मुद्रण-फलक से छापना, मुद्रण-फलक
- late 18th century: from French stéréotype (adjective).
Stereotype in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Stereotypes are dangerous: Sonam Kapoor
- Racism and stereotypes in colonial India’s ‘Instagram’
- Section 377 moored in gender stereotypes that reinforce sexism …
- APAC Work of the Week: BookMyShow aims to break the stereotype …
- How the urban working woman in India is smashing stereotypes
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Stereotype
- Stereos are usually large so it remains fixed in its place.
- stereos are old..unchanging..though they are good, becuase of their fixed quality, they’re PRE-JUDICED to be inferior…
Archetype Vocab Meme Dictionary – English Hindi translation with pictures
- (noun) the original pattern or model from which all things of the same kind are copied or on which they are based; a model or first form;prototype.Frankenstein’s monster is the archetype for characters of horror stories.
Archetype (आर्किटाइप) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Archetype sentences from Newspaper
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of archetype
- arch + type – so a model for architecture
Paragon Vocab Meme +1 vocabulary Word to your Word list
Paragon [par-uh-gon, -guh n]
- (noun) a person or thing regarded as a perfect example of a particular quality.
- (noun) a person or thing viewed as a model of excellence.
- an ideal instance; a perfect embodiment of a concept
Paragon (पेरगान / पैरगान) meaning in Hindi
- आदर्श (m),उदाहरण,नमूना (m),प्रतिद्वंद्वी,प्रमाण (m),मिसाल,अत्युत्तम मनुष्य या वस्तु,उत्तम उपमा
Paragon in a sentence (sentences from news)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Paragon
- paragon which is a slipper brand makes products which are models for perfection -by cp.jethani
How to pronounce Paragon
Mahesh Babu Hindi Tough and Stylish ad by Paragon Footwear