- (verb) (of a feeling, quality, or sensation) issue or spread out from (a source). “warmth emanated from the fireplace”
- (verb) originate from; be produced by. “the proposals emanated from a committee”
- (verb) give out or emit (a feeling, quality, or sensation). “he emanated a powerful brooding air”
Emanate meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- निकलना, उत्पन्न होना, प्रकट होना, निर्गत होना
- mid 18th century: from Latin emanat- ‘flowed out’, from the verb emanare, from e- (variant of ex- ) ‘out’ + manare ‘to flow’.
Emanate in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- India Ratings downgrades Yes Bank with negative outlook, New Delhi: Days after Icra downgraded Yes Bank, India Ratings has … emanate from substantial delays in the resolution of certain stressed …
- Facebook is scheduling to trial its stablecoin in India regardless of the … to the administration to emanate a well-shaped crypto rule, to which …
- India: Can Creation Of Parodies Be Exempted From The Purview Of … at large and make them believe that the MOB products emanate from LV.
- What do Sri Lanka’s ‘Easter Day blasts’ mean for India, India has activated the Coast Guard to scan the shared waters, to make …. and from which side could such requests and expectations emanate.
- In Abohar, farmers’ efforts to plug breaches that developed yesterday in six sub-canals emanating from Gang (Bikaner) Canal suffered a jolt as …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Emanate
- this man emanate enthusiasm
- e(a) man ate something useless,until he realised ,he wanted it to come out.
- (verb) go on board a ship or aircraft.“he embarked for India in 1817”
- (verb) put or take on board a ship or aircraft..“the passengers were ready to be embarked”
- (verb) begin (a course of action). “she embarked on a new career”
Embark meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- लगना, लगाना, सम्मिलित होना, प्रारम्भ करना, किसी काम में लगना, आरंभ करना, जहाज़ पर चढ़ना, जाने का साहस करना, जहाज़ पर चढ़ाना, पोतारोहण करना
- mid 16th century: from French embarquer, from em- ‘in’ + barque ‘bark, ship’.
Embark in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Army Chief to embark on four-day US visit on April 2
- Mamata to embark on electioneering from April 4
- Make-up legend Bobbi Brown to embark on maiden India tour in April
- PM to embark on a day-long election campaign in UP, Uttarakhand …
- India-SriLanka embark on Exercise MITRA SHAKTI
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Embark
- EMBARK sounds like I AM BACK on track. Means set on right direction.
- em+bark(sound of dog “barking”) – in search of his dog he begins his journey
Quail Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) feel or show fear or apprehension; “she quailed at his heartless words”
- (noun) a small or medium-sized New World game bird.
Quail (क्वेल / क्वैल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- डरना, डूबना, दबना, धमकाना, घबरा जाना, हिम्मत हारना, हार मानना, भयभीत होना, धमकी देना, हिम्मत हार
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘waste away, come to nothing’): of unknown origin.
Quail in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Only Sunil Narine held his own with 2/22 but the rest just quailed in the face of Pollard’s assault.
- He looked into an abyss and unlike Dr Manmohan Singh, who quailed and turned away because the darkness was frightening, Modi has taken.
- When he wanted to acquire Godavari Fertilizers and Chemical in 2003, critics quailed at the price Murugappa was ready to pay.
- Who are quailed in the written test shall be called for Interview.
- And while they quailed for the 2015 World Cup, Scotland were unable to grab one of six qualifying spots for last year’s ICC World Twenty20.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of quail
- quail ~ whale, saamne khatarnak ‘whale’ dekhoge toh ‘quail’ ho jaaoge