- (adje) representing the most perfect or typical example of a quality or class.
“he was the quintessential tough guy—strong, silent, and self-contained”
Quintessential meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
Quintessential in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- interGlobe Aviation runs budget airline IndiGo, India’s largest airline by …. the quintessential cost conscious Indian consumer has ended up as …
- Akhtar has co-created the streaming service’s latest India original with … set against the backdrop of quintessential Indian weddings in Delhi.
- Quaderi: Dhaka’s quintessential metropolitan poet
- Vatakara LS constituency in Kerala to witness quintessential fight
- Torry Harris Business Solutions: Inculcating Quintessential Integration …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Quintessential
- we have quintal(quint) of PURE and SACRED feeling(ESSENCE) for GOD
- (noun) a widely held but fixed and oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing. “the stereotype of the woman as the carer”
- (noun) a person or thing that conforms to a widely held but oversimplified image of the class or type to which they belong. “don’t treat anyone as a stereotype”
- (noun) a relief printing plate cast in a mould made from composed type or an original plate.
- (verb) view or represent as a stereotype. “the city is too easily stereotyped as an industrial wasteland”
Stereotype meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- सांद्र-मुद्र, घिसा-पिटा, ढले हुए टाइप की तख़्ती, छपाई का प्लेट, स्थिर नमूना, रूढ़िवादी, टकसाली, स्टिरियोटाइप, मुद्रण-फलक बनाना, मुद्रण-फलक से छापना, मुद्रण-फलक
- late 18th century: from French stéréotype (adjective).
Stereotype in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Stereotypes are dangerous: Sonam Kapoor
- Racism and stereotypes in colonial India’s ‘Instagram’
- Section 377 moored in gender stereotypes that reinforce sexism …
- APAC Work of the Week: BookMyShow aims to break the stereotype …
- How the urban working woman in India is smashing stereotypes
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Stereotype
- Stereos are usually large so it remains fixed in its place.
- stereos are old..unchanging..though they are good, becuase of their fixed quality, they’re PRE-JUDICED to be inferior…