Quandary Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a state of perplexity or uncertainty over what to do in a difficult situation; “Nehra was in a quandary”
- (noun) a difficult situation; a practical dilemma; “a legal quandary”
Quandary (क्वान्डरी / क्वान्ड्री) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- असमंजस, आशंका, उलझन, व्याकुलता, शंका, हैरानी, घबड़ाहट, नाज़ुक हालत, तंग हालत
- late 16th century: perhaps partly from Latin quando ‘when’.
Quandary in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Ajay leaves Congress in a quandary.
- Revised MGNREGA wages put States in a quandary.
- AIADMK’s move puts TMC in a quandary.
- Maharashtra government in quandary over housing act.
- Water or cricket? Bombay HC leaves BCCI in quandary.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of quandary
- quandary = kaun + si + dairy … se dhood lu 🙁 sab paani milaate hai
Ado Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture Dictionary
- (noun) a state of agitation or fuss; “this is much ado about almost nothing”
Ado (अडू) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- कष्ट, गड़बड़ी, झमेला, परेशानी, बखेड़ा, बतंगड़
- from Spanish and Portuguese -ado, or refashioning of Italian -ata, Spanish -ada, based on Latin -atus (past participial suffix of verbs ending in -are ).
Ado in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Much Ado about Nothing.
- After much ado, Pakistan teams get go ahead to travel to India.
- Rail Budget was much ado about nothing: Opposition
- The prime minister then spoke and, without much ado, took the fight straight to the critics, a few of whom, like me, were seated in the front row.
- Budget 2016, is it much Ado about nothing?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Ado
- Ado = do.. do.. do… wait I am doing your work. Don’t create so much ado for nothing.
Much ado about ‘Yoruba Demons”