Delectable [dih-lek-tuh-buh l]
- (adj) (of food or drink) delicious.“delectable handmade chocolates”
- (adj) extremely attractive.“the delectable Ms Davis”
- (noun) an especially appealing or appetizing food or dish, “a buffet table spread with delectables”
Delectable (डिलेक्टबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मनोहर, रमणीय, रुचिर, ललित, स्वादिष्ट
- late Middle English: via Old French from Latin delectabilis, from delectare ‘to charm’ (see delight).
Delectable in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Right ingredients alone do not lead to a delectable dish.
- But before I started trying the delectable food items, I was offered Pineapple Panna.
- The unripe fruit is made into curries and stews along with aromatic spices which lend in a delectable flavour.
- A large spread of delectable snack items lie ready after a long day of fasting.
- For Indians, who are always hungry for some bloody drama, the high profile murders make for a delectable watch.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of delectable
- delectable = something delicious on table
Delectable Pan Asian Cuisine at Malaka Spice, Pune