- (verb) take small bites out of; “he nibbled a biscuit”
- (informal) show cautious interest in a commercial opportunity;“there’s an American agent nibbling”
- (noun) an act or instance of nibbling.
Nibble meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late 15th century: probably of Low German or Dutch origin; compare with Low German nibbeln ‘gnaw’.
Nibble in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Fish pedicures are beauty treatments that use dozens of tiny fish to nibble away dead and hardened skin from the feet.
- Do you have a habit of nibbling on biscuits, nuts, bread and other high-calorie snacks while cooking? Here’s why you need to stop doing that.
- You can nibble on the crispy edges of a hot crepe oozing with chocolate hazelnut spread or billowy whipped cream.
- It is they, not squirrels – who at least occasionally nibble attractively on nuts.
- The key to the work will be a flock of sheep that will nibble unwanted vegetation.
Restraint Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with picture
- (noun) a measure or condition that keeps someone or something under control.“decisions are made within the financial restraints of the budget”
- (noun) the action of keeping someone or something under control.“a policy of restraint in public spending”
- (noun) deprivation or restriction of personal liberty or freedom of movement.“he remained aggressive and required physical restraint”
- (noun) a device which limits or prevents freedom of movement.“car safety restraints”
- (noun) unemotional, dispassionate, or moderate behaviour; self-control.”he urged the protestors to exercise restraint”
- (noun) understatement, especially of artistic expression.“the dining room has been decorated with commendable restraint”
Restraint (रिस्ट्रेन्ट / रिस्ट्रैन्ट / रीस्ट्रैन्ट) meaning Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Restraint sentences from newspaper
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of restraint
- if some one controls u when u r in strain
Self control: Dan Ariely at TEDxDuke
Penchant Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your word list
Penchant [pen-chuh nt] (noun)
- a strong liking for something; a penchant for outdoor sports
Penchant meaning in Hindi
Penchant word usage in recent news
Penchant Mnemonic Trick to remember word
- p+enchant- something that enchants you, you have a strong liking for that. -by logic87
Watch Polar Bear penchant for Coca-Cola