- (adj) easily irritated or annoyed
Peevish (पीविश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Peevish sentences from Newspaper
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) analysts turn peevish over quarterly results
- Obama’s peevish payback
- Never raise your voice or get peevish.
- Forgive me for sounding peevish, but some of us have not been very pleased at the direction that the Internet has been going of late.
- The BJP turned peevish because it hadn’t expected AAP to mount an astonishing challenge for the battle to win Delhi.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of peevish
- Thand mein agar baar baar “Pee” karne ki “Wish” hoye toh irritating ho jaata hai
Sharukh Khan in Peevish Mood