- (verb) tell someone something positively to dispel any doubts. “Tony assured me that there was a supermarket in the village”
- (verb) make sure of something. “she assured herself that he was asleep”
- (verb) make (something) certain to happen. “victory was now assured”
- (verb) be certain to get. “you would be assured of a welcome”
- (verb) cover (a life) by assurance. “we guarantee to assure your life”
- (verb) secure the future payment of (an amount) with insurance. “the sum assured can be paid as a lump sum”
Assure meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- भरोसा दिलाया, निश्चित होना, आश्वासन देना, निश्चित करना, आश्वस्त करना
- late Middle English: from Old French assurer, based on Latin ad- ‘to’ (expressing change) + securus (see secure).
Assure in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- No need to panic, Indian banking system safe: RBI, MUMBAI: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Tuesday assured the general public that the Indian banking system is safe and stable and there …
- Manish Kaushik helps India create history in Ekaterinburg … to advance to the semifinals & assure a medal at the Men’s World #Boxing C’ship.
- Indian killed in Dubai in cooking gas leak explosion, The Consulate General of India in Dubai said it was in touch with the … to assure that we will help in all ways possible,” the Consulate General ..
- Once EVs are fully operational in India, then subsidiary …, India’s minister of road transport and highways, Nitin Gadkari, speaking at WION’s … Without production, even god can’t assure volume.
- What happens to your deposits if RBI puts PMC Bank like …, This is because the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) ordered PMC Bank not … secured by the assets,” Bhoria tried to assure depositors of the bank.