- (verb) arouse (someone) to interest or mild excitement, especially through sexually suggestive images or words.
Titillate (टिटलेट / टिटलैट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गुदगुदाना, सहलाना, सुरसुराना, उत्तेजित करना
- early 17th century (earlier (Middle English) as titillation ): from Latin titillat- ‘tickled’, from the verb titillare
Titillate in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- It was clear that Krishna didn’t share these pictures to titillate the viewers.
- I never made Jism to titillate male fantasies.
- Pornographic content was created solely to titillate its mature audience.
- The fashion in lingerie and corsetry was meant to titillate, which it definitely did.
- “I won’t do a kiss to titillate the audience,” Shraddha Kapoor
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of titillate
- titillate mein chhupa hai tits.. that might titillate you
Warning: This might titillate you 🙂
Allure [uh–loo r]
- (noun) the quality of being powerfully and mysteriously attractive or fascinating; “The woman’s allure was her floral perfume that captivated the man’s senses”
- (verb) powerfully attract or charm; tempt; “will sponsors really be allured by such opportunities?”
Allure (अलुर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘tempt, entice’): from Old French aleurier ‘attract’, from a- (from Latin ad ‘to’) + luere ‘a lure’ (originally a falconry term)
Allure in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of allure
- Allure ~ Aalu(potato) re! your allure makes me fat
Watch Sunny Leone’s allure
- (verb) to persuade by flattery or promises; wheedle; coax
Cajole (कजोल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- धोका देना,फुसलाना,बहलाना,भुलवाना,मनाना,चापलूसी करना,खुशामद करना,मीठी-मीठी बातें करना,झूठ बोलना
Cajole in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Cajole
- Sharukh khan CAJOLEd (persuaded) Kajol to marry him (by flattery)
Sharukh khan cajoling Simran – Scene – Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge