- (verb) (of a feeling, quality, or sensation) issue or spread out from (a source). “warmth emanated from the fireplace”
- (verb) originate from; be produced by. “the proposals emanated from a committee”
- (verb) give out or emit (a feeling, quality, or sensation). “he emanated a powerful brooding air”
Emanate meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- निकलना, उत्पन्न होना, प्रकट होना, निर्गत होना
- mid 18th century: from Latin emanat- ‘flowed out’, from the verb emanare, from e- (variant of ex- ) ‘out’ + manare ‘to flow’.
Emanate in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- India Ratings downgrades Yes Bank with negative outlook, New Delhi: Days after Icra downgraded Yes Bank, India Ratings has … emanate from substantial delays in the resolution of certain stressed …
- Facebook is scheduling to trial its stablecoin in India regardless of the … to the administration to emanate a well-shaped crypto rule, to which …
- India: Can Creation Of Parodies Be Exempted From The Purview Of … at large and make them believe that the MOB products emanate from LV.
- What do Sri Lanka’s ‘Easter Day blasts’ mean for India, India has activated the Coast Guard to scan the shared waters, to make …. and from which side could such requests and expectations emanate.
- In Abohar, farmers’ efforts to plug breaches that developed yesterday in six sub-canals emanating from Gang (Bikaner) Canal suffered a jolt as …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Emanate
- this man emanate enthusiasm
- e(a) man ate something useless,until he realised ,he wanted it to come out.