Abject Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with Pictures
Abject [ab-jekt, ab-jekt]
- (adj) utterly hopeless, miserable, humiliating, or wretched; “abject poverty”
- (adj) (of something bad) experienced or present to the maximum degree; “abject condition”
- (adj) (of a person or their behaviour) completely without pride or dignity; self-abasing; “an abject apology”
Abject (ऐब्जेक्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अधम,कमीना,घृणित,दयनीय,दीन-हीन,नीच,पतित,बुरा,भयानक,घृणा योग्य
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘rejected’): from Latin abjectus, past participle of abicere ‘reject’, from ab- ‘away’ + jacere ‘to throw’.
Abject in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of abject
- Abject ~ Reject, if you get Rejected in a job interview, you will be in abject condition.
Abject poverty for this mother and child on India’s urban streets
Fawning Vocab meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
- (adj) displaying exaggerated flattery or affection; obsequious.
Fawning (फॉनिंग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- खुशामदी,चापलूस,तलवे चाटने वाला
Fawning in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of fawning
- Fawn ~ Fan , in summers Fan will try to please you by giving cool air.
Watch Robert Fawning
Obsequious Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Obsequious [uh b-see-kwee-uh s]
- (adj) obedient or attentive to an excessive or servile degree ; “they were served by obsequious waiters”
Obsequious (अब्सीक्वीअस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Obsequious in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Obsequious
- or obse(ssed)-Qui( yes in frech)-ous=always obsessed with saying yes to it all
The Great Indian Chamcha
Servile Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
Servile [sur-vil, -vahyl] (adjective)
- having or showing an excessive willingness to serve or please others.
- of or characteristic of a slave or slaves.
Servile meaning in Hindi
Servile word usage
- The horrible boss demanded servility from his employees
- He spoke in a servile tone
- How servile and bootlicking can one become?
Servile Mnemonic trick to remember word
- sounds like “SERVE” while serving you have to be submissive, or keep your head down – by akashdktyagi
Watch this cute servile ‘Hutch’ puppy