- (noun) a wealthy, powerful person in business or industry. “a business tycoon; a political tycoon”
- (noun) ()
Tycoon (टाइकून) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- शक्तिशाली उद्योगपति
- mid 19th century: from Japanese taikun ‘great lord’.
Tycoon in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Woman allegedly killed by TV tycoon’s wife Indrani Mukerjea was her daughter, not sister.
- Ajay Mafatlal: Business tycoon who changed his sex at 46
- Lankan tycoon asks planters to ensure ‘integrity of tea’
- Modi then went on to name the three players, who he claims were in close contact with the real estate tycoon who was also named in the letter.
- Business tycoon Anil Ambani’s ambitious plan ‘Karlo combat sector mutthi mein’ (Control combat manufacturing sector)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning in tycoon
- often used ‘business tycoon’ – wealthy wealthy person
Watch business tycoon Mukesh Ambani’s palace