- (adj) using or expressed in more words than are needed; “verbose articles from amateur authors”
Verbose (वर्बोस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- वाचाल, शब्दबहुल, शब्दाडंबरपूर्ण
- late 17th century: from Latin verbosus, from verbum ‘word’.
Verbose in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- I realised that in my earlier interview I was not verbose about the specifications the interviewers sought on the several concepts I told them.
- The ready made explanation that he is paying for the verbose sins of his father Yashwant Sinha somehow does not make sense.
- The book is a cornucopia of multimedia stills, pictures and small journal jottings without being a verbose vocabulary of documentational drama.
- The code is written in C, and it is written to be pretty verbose and ugly.
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2′ review: Insipid & verbose.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of verbose
- Verbose Basanti 🙂