- (noun) a person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles.“an agent who later turns out to be a renegade”
- (adj) having treacherously changed allegiance.“a renegade bodyguard”
- (verb) become a renegade.“John had renegaded from the Confederacy”
Renegade (रेनगेड / रेनगैड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Renegade in a sentence (usage in Newspapers)
- Mumbai’s Parsis indignant and baffled as case of ‘renegade‘ priests comes to a controversial end
- SC accepts settlement in Parsi ‘renegade’ priests’ case
- Dr. Singh is a dishonest researcher, and an established renegade scholar who is misleading his peers, students and the members of the Sikh
- Renegade Libyan Forces Say Their Planes Attack Tripoli Again
- China regards Taiwan as a renegade province, to be put under Beijing’s control by force if necessary.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Renegade
- renegade sounds like grenade. If you throw a grenade in your own country, you will be termed as Renegade or Traitor.
Vaiko calls Salman Khan a traitor