- (noun) great sorrow or distress (often used hyperbolically). “the Everton tale of woe continued”
- (noun) things that cause sorrow or distress; troubles. “to add to his woes, customers have been spending less”
Woe meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- शोक, विषाद, संताप
- natural exclamation of lament: recorded as wā in Old English and found in several Germanic languages.
Woe in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Ravi Shastri names India’s No. 4 batsman for ODIs in near future, Ravi Shastri speaks about the composition of India’s ODI team, the … 4 slot in the batting order has been India’s biggest woe in recent times.
- SHRC issues notice to state consumer forum over salary woe of staff, CHENNAI: State Human Rights Commission (SHRC) has sought a report from the registrar of State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission …
- MAHE ignores red alert over Karnataka floods to students’ woe, MAHE is one of the top private universities in India. This year, as per the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2019, done by the …
- Man Utd held by Wolves after Pogba”s penalty woe, Wolverhampton, United Kingdom, Aug 20 Manchester United were forced to settle for a 1-1 draw against Wolves after Paul Pogba”s penalty …
- Dream11 Team West Indies vs India 1st ODI – Cricket Prediction Tips …, However, the middle-order woe in Indian batting line-up looked far from solved and the team would be fancying their chance to experiment the …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Woe
- when ur mourning u sing “woh lamhe”
- woe – when our favourite batsmen gets out… we, while watching cricket shout OH!!!! sadly
H2WOE India's Water Crisis: A Warning To The World