Rendezvous [rahn-duh-voo] (noun)
- a meeting planned at a certain time and place
- a date; usually with a member of the opposite sex
- a place where people meet
(verb) meet at a rendezvous
Tryst meaning : a secret rendezvous (especially between lovers)
Rendezvous Hindi meaning:
- पूर्वनिश्चित समय और स्थान पर मिलना
- किसी विशेष स्थान में मनोरंजन के लिए इकट्ठा होना
Usage as verb: Let’s rendezvous next Sunday at the mall.
Rendezvous Word Usage:
use rendezvous to describe an assembling of friends, an appointment, or a date with your secret lover
- The lovers met at a secret rendezvous in the park.
- Rendezvous with AR Rahman
- Ferrer and Nadal Rendezvous in Paris Masters Semis
- Kejriwal’ self-destructs his own ratings with the Maulana rendezvous
Tryst Word Usage in recent News:
- Viswanathan Anand’s tryst with Karpov, Kasparov, Kamsky, Kramnik
- Sachin gears up for Eden tryst
- Debutant Singer’s tryst with destiny
Mnemonic trick to remember Rendezvous meaning:
I will remember it with the program that used to come on Star World titled : ” Rendezvous with Simi Gerewal ” it was a famous program…
Mnemonic trick to remember Tryst meaning:
TRY TO MEET SECRETLY the girl told her boyfriend. TRYST = try to meet secretly.