- (adje) representing the most perfect or typical example of a quality or class.
“he was the quintessential tough guy—strong, silent, and self-contained”
Quintessential meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
Quintessential in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- nterGlobe Aviation runs budget airline IndiGo, India’s largest airline by …. the quintessential cost conscious Indian consumer has ended up as …
- Akhtar has co-created the streaming service’s latest India original with … set against the backdrop of quintessential Indian weddings in Delhi.
- Quaderi: Dhaka’s quintessential metropolitan poet
- Vatakara LS constituency in Kerala to witness quintessential fight
- Torry Harris Business Solutions: Inculcating Quintessential Integration …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Quintessential
- we have quintal(quint) of PURE and SACRED feeling(ESSENCE) for GOD