Vengeance [ven-juh ns]
- (noun) punishment inflicted or retribution exacted for an injury or wrong
Vengeance (वेन्जन्स) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- Middle English: from Old French, from venger, vengier ‘avenge’, from Latin vindicare ‘vindicate’.
Vengeance in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
- Snapdeal is shopping with a vengeance. And this time it’s mobile start-up Martmobi
- Aishwarya returns with a vengeance with Jazbaa
- Why Is Amitabh Bachchan Hitting The Gym With A Vengeance Nowadays?
- My night has come back in vengeance for what I have done to my day.
- The film’s story revolves around a man who sets out to take vengeance against drug mafia
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of vengeance
- “venge”ance – “venge” ke aage “re” jod do –> “revenge”
GANGS Of Wasseypur JOKER “VENGEANCE OF FAIZAL KHAN”