Reticent Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with pictures
- (adj) not revealing one’s thoughts or feelings readily.“Mannu was extremely reticent about her personal affairs”
Reticent (रेटिसन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मौन रहने वाला,अल्पभाषी,कम बोलने वाला
reticent vs reluctant
reticent vs taciturn
Reticent in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
- Four Reasons Republicans Seem Reticent in Menendez Case
- Sunil Narine has, perhaps, become even more reticent but his confidence hasn’t been shattered.
- If the grapevine is to be believed, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, usually reticent to speak out, or interact with media-persons ever since he became PM.
- he usually reticent Rahul’s image as a politician has got a complete makeover since his “suit-boot-ki-sarkar” speech last week.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Reticent
- Reti- cent –> Rota hua saint, humesha reticent hi dikhega
Is Obama too reticent on race?
Saturnine Vocab meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
- (adj) (of a person or their manner) gloomy
- (adj) (of a person or their features) dark in colouring and moody or mysterious
- (adj) relating to lead
Saturnine (सैटर्नाइन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गुस्सैल,विषाक्त,शनि के प्रभाव से ग्रस्त,उदास,मंद,म्लान,एकांतप्रिय
Saturnine in a sentence
- The death of his adored father sinks the saturnine Turner into an even deeper gloom.
- his saturnine face and dark, watchful eyes
- a saturnine temperament
- “”the face was saturnine and swarthy, and the sensual lips…twisted with disdain”- Oscar Wilde”
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Saturnine
- Saturn = Shani, Shani = makes wrong things happen in one’s life (astronomically) so meaning = gloomy, unhappy, morose.Just remember saturns rings–> glommy,dull,faroff planet
Cheer Up, Grumpy Cat!
Taciturn Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
Taciturn [tas-i-turn] (adjective)
- Reserved or uncommunicative in speech; saying little
Difference between taciturn and introvert
Taciturn Word Usage:
- Indian’s taciturn Prime Minister.
Taciturn Word Usage in News: