- (noun) verbal misrepresentation intended to take advantage of you in some way
- (noun) underhand, unscrupulous, or dishonest behavior or activities
Skulduggery (स्कल्डगरी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- छल-कपट ,चालबाज़ी ,ठगी
Skulduggery sentences in newspaper
- Chandrika Kumaratunga fears skulduggery on election day
- Victim of political skulduggery?
- Thuggery vs Skulduggery – cheating ‘fairly’
- Editorial: Reject skulduggery and chicanery in local elections
- Following in the footsteps of Skulduggery Pleasant…
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Skulduggery
- SKULLS are associated with PIRATE flags. Pirates are known for deceiving and taking advantage.
Shri Ram Vanvas 3: Sita Haran