(adj) relaxed and easy-going
Laid-back meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
ढीला, शांत, शांतचित्त
- Presumably originally a metaphor — literally, “sitting in a tilted-back chair”, a relaxed posture of low defensive readiness.
Laid-back in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- There’s just something about the chilled out, laid back attitude of Goa town that makes you want to let your hair down.
- I’m laid back and down to earth person.
- It offers a laid-back pace and blends medieval architecture, scores of cafes, restaurants, boutiques and the zesty weekly market.
- To get that laid-back, uber cool look, distressed ripped jeans are another famed option that college-goers are opting for.
- We love Alia Bhatt’s laid-back approach to style.
How to Become More Laid Back | Better You