- (adj) in accordance with the highest standards; faultless; “a youth of impeccable character”
Impeccable meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- निर्दोष, निष्कलंक, निष्पाप, पापातीत, स्वच्छ, त्रुटिरहित, अपाप, अवगुणरहित, त्रुटिहीन, निरपराध
- mid 16th century (in the theological sense): from Latin impeccabilis, from in- ‘not’ + peccare ‘to sin’.
Impeccable in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- The President had to look for people with impeccable integrity.
- His commitment to the club and his joy at training are undoubted, and his behaviour is impeccable.
- The designer delivered an impeccable, elegant lineup that featured masterfully constructed silhouettes and rich, luxurious fabrics.
- ‘Impeccable‘ Gita Gopinath Officially Assumes Chief Economist Post.
- The four-bedroom home has impeccable design and details throughout.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of impeccable
- pakka house is always faultless as compared to kutchcha house.
- (adj) (especially of a principle, place, or routine) regarded as too important or valuable to be interfered with;“the individual’s right to work has been upheld as sacrosanct”
Sacrosanct (सैक्रोसैंगक्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late 15th century: from Latin sacrosanctus, from sacro ‘by a sacred rite’ (ablative of sacrum ) + sanctus ‘holy’.
Sacrosanct in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Operational military matters are sacrosanct and discussing them like movie reviews is foolishness.
- The Supreme Court is the highest court of the land and its word is final and sacrosanct.
- All three forces — Army, Air Force and Navy — are treated as sacrosanct in India.
- The Indian society may consider marriage to be sacrosanct.
- Independence of judiciary is sacrosanct, says law minister RS Prasad.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of sacrosanct
- Sacrosanct = Sacro (100’s) + “sant” ; something must be ‘sacred’ here.