- (adj) relating to the observation and treatment of actual patients rather than theoretical or laboratory studies. “clinical medicine”
- (adj) (of a disease or condition) causing observable and recognizable symptoms. “clinical depression”
- (adj) very efficient and without feeling; coldly detached. “nothing was left to chance – everything was clinical”
- (adj) (of a room or building) bare, functional, and clean. “the room was white and clinical”
Clinical meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- नैदानिक, भाव आवेग के बिना, भावशून्य, सादगी, असज्जित, रोग विषयक
- late 18th century: from Greek klinikē ‘bedside’ (see clinic) + -al.
Clinical in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Harmanpreet Kaur Achieves This T20I Milestone Before MS …, In the series, India produced a clinical performance to take an unassailable lead of 3-0 in the six-match series. India won the first match after …
- Telangana hospitals emerge top clinical trial hubs, HYDERABAD: Government-run hospitals are the biggest clinical trial labs in Telangana and Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) tops …
- Healthcare ecosystem in India is transforming with digital disruption: CII … As a result, the majority feel their clinical knowledge and skills, need ..
- Medical Council Calls for Cancelling Research on Babies in …, New Delhi: The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has recommended penalties for two clinical trials on baby foods, funded by Nestle …
- Clinical Trials In Niloufer: Another Dark Angle In the Medical field … The Clinical Trials Registry of India reports that 300 children had …
How to pronounce Clinical / Clinical pronunciation