- (verb) make (someone or something) look or feel better, younger, or more vital..“a bid to rejuvenate the town centre”
- (verb) restore (a river or stream) to a condition characteristic of a younger landscape.“a rejuvenated stream”
Rejuvenate meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- फिर से युवा करना, नया करना, फिर जवान या युवा करना, फिर से जवान बना देना, फिर से जवान हो जाना
- early 19th century: from re- ‘again’ + Latin juvenis ‘young’ + -ate3, suggested by French rajeunir .
Rejuvenate in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Modi government’s grand plan to rejuvenate Indian traditions takes …
- Sporty, wildlife getaways a quick fix to rejuvenate
- Leaving Lucrative Job Offers Behind, This 26-Yr-Old Is Rejuvenating …
- Pakistan vs Australia, 2nd ODI, Preview: Hosts eager to rejuvenate …
- Rejuvenate your skin and hair this Holi at the Sanctuary Spa, The Den
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Rejuvenate
- REJUVENATE…Juvenile means a young person..so making Younger
invigorate Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) give strength or energy to; “the shower had invigorated her”
invigorate (इन्विगरिट / इन्विगरेट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- दृढ़ करना, पुष्ट करना, बल बढ़ाना, जान डालना, मज़बूत करना, बलवर्धन करना, स्फूर्ति से भर देना
- mid 17th century: from medieval Latin invigorat- ‘made strong’, from the verb invigorare, from in- ‘towards’ + Latin vigorare ‘make strong’ (from vigor ‘vigour’).
invigorate in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- 850 Chinese firms invigorate Algeria ‘ s economic growth.
- Dr Reddy’s pins hopes on new molecules to invigorate profits.
- The government’s focus has been to re-energise and re-invigorate the relations.
- These specially formulated skin care products are packed with OxySphere technology to help remove dead skin cells and invigorate the skin.
- Innovation Can Invigorate Growth.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of invigorate
- in + vigor (strong) -> invigor tablet apne andar jaan phook deti hai.