Adversity Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a difficult or unpleasant situation.
Adversity (ऐड्वर्सिटी / अड्वर्सिटी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- कठिनाई, गरीबी, तंगहाली, दुःख, दुर्दिन, दुर्भाग्य, विपत्ति, ग़रीबी, अभाग्य, आपदा
- Middle English: from Old French adversite, from Latin adversitas, from advertere ‘turn towards’.
Adversity in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Children learn to handle adversity from parents.
- I was trying to stay cheerful in the face of adversity.
- Nanna taught me to be brave in the face of adversity.
- It’s also a story of extremely brave parents who are willing to support their child in the face of adversity.
- It is the close ones that fail to give love and courage to their children during times of adversity if not protect them from it.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of adversity
- Adversity = adverse + situation
Fearless like a child — overcoming adversity
Ado Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture Dictionary
- (noun) a state of agitation or fuss; “this is much ado about almost nothing”
Ado (अडू) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- कष्ट, गड़बड़ी, झमेला, परेशानी, बखेड़ा, बतंगड़
- from Spanish and Portuguese -ado, or refashioning of Italian -ata, Spanish -ada, based on Latin -atus (past participial suffix of verbs ending in -are ).
Ado in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Much Ado about Nothing.
- After much ado, Pakistan teams get go ahead to travel to India.
- Rail Budget was much ado about nothing: Opposition
- The prime minister then spoke and, without much ado, took the fight straight to the critics, a few of whom, like me, were seated in the front row.
- Budget 2016, is it much Ado about nothing?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Ado
- Ado = do.. do.. do… wait I am doing your work. Don’t create so much ado for nothing.
Much ado about ‘Yoruba Demons”
Capsize Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(verb) (of a boat) be overturned in the water
Capsize (कैप्साइज़) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late 18th century: perhaps based on Spanish capuzar ‘sink (a ship) by the head’, from cabo ‘head’ + chapuzar ‘to dive or duck’.
Capsize in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- At least 21 drown after boats capsize off Turkey.
- At least 11 migrants are dead and 13 others went missing as the boat carrying about 50 migrant labourers capsized off Greek island.
- Death toll in Egypt boat capsize rises to 33.
- 14 killed as boat capsizes off Malaysia coast.
- China ship capsize toll 18, more than 400 missing.
Mnemonic trick to remember the capsize
- cap ke size ki boat toh doob hi jaayegi
CAPSIZE IN GULF OF ALASKA