- (adj) involving or limited to basic principles.“he received a rudimentary education”
- (adj) relating to an immature, undeveloped, or basic form. “a rudimentary stage of evolution”
Rudimentary meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- अल्पविकसित, असल, आधारभूत, प्रथम, प्राथमिक, प्रारंभिक, प्रारम्भिक, मूल, मूलभूत, मौलिक, अर्धविकसित, आरम्भ का
Rudimentary in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Will the new budget live up to the hype?, In medieval times, royal court officials and other public authorities deployed a somewhat rudimentary ‘news broadcast’ channel –— in the form …
- Why It Is Important To Count India’s Chickens (and Cows), While India has the world’s second largest human population at 121 … supporting the rural livelihood but also a rudimentary element of our …
- ‘Rare easterlies delaying monsoon over India’, This is what has prompted forecasters to scan the Bay for signs of storm initiation, with a rudimentary cyclonic circulation waiting in readiness …
- Submarine rescue technology of Indian Navy: Where does India …, 51 long years after India commissioned its first submarine on 08 … Thus far, the Indian Navy had a very rudimentary rescue capability.
- Why the poor backed the politics of Hindutva, A rudimentary class framework reduced a whole range of … For the vast majority of India’s poor, there was little improvement in their perilous …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of zany
- kids in elementary schools are rudimentary
- sedimentary=rudimentary…..sedimentary rock are used in the base or foundation of a building…hence rudimentary means basic or fundamental !!!!!!!
House painting the rudimentary way, in India