Acumen Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) the ability to make good judgements and take quick decisions; “she hides a shrewd business acumen”
Acumen (अक्यूमन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अतिसूक्ष्मता, कुशाग्रता, चतुरता, विदग्धता, सूझबूझ, कुशाग्र बुद्धि, तीव्र दृष्टि, सूक्ष्म बुद्धि
- late 16th century: from Latin, ‘sharpness, point’, from acuere ‘sharpen’
Acumen in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Atal’s ex-dress designer lands in Lucknow to display her artistic acumen.
- PA Sangma conducted the proceedings with transparency and parliamentarian acumen.
- Aggression and Tactical Acumen Key to Margerita’s Drive.
- They did not attempt to become expert and rarely annoyed the players or the audience with their lack of cricket acumen.
- Keeping that in mind young Indians must augment their skills and sharpen their acumen.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of acumen
- Acumen = IQ-men ; sharp & shrewd
What is Business Acumen?
Hallucination Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Hallucination [huh-loo-suh–ney-shuh n]
- (noun) an experience involving the apparent perception of something not present
- (noun) a false notion, belief, or impression; illusion; delusion
Hallucination meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- भ्रम, मतिभ्रम, माया, दृष्टिभ्रम
- 1640-50; Latin hallūcinātiōn- a wandering of the mind.
Hallucination in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- It’s no hallucination, that creature is just really weird.
- Here, look at this optical illusion and hallucinate a little.
- Schizophrenia is defined as a condition where the mind is not in sync with reality, causing delusion and hallucination.
- He likes the vision but says it amounts to “hallucination” unless it is translated into solid strategy.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of hallucination
DDLJ: Simran Hears Raj (hallucination)